🧑🚀 Marketing & Growth Mission for pSTAKE
Mission Budget: $3500 + Bonus (up to $2000 - based on performance review by the team)
Estimated Time: 8 Weeks
Available to: Contributors & Members of SuperteamDAO
🎯 Mission Objectives
The pSTAKE team is looking for a Solana-native team of Community/ Marketing team to create and execute a marketing strategy for stkSOL launch (staked representative of Solana) on pSTAKE
pSTAKE is a liquid staking protocol unlocking the liquidity of staked assets. Stakers of Proof-of-Stake tokens can now stake their assets while maintaining the liquidity of these assets.
On staking with pSTAKE, users earn staking rewards and also receive 1:1 pegged staked representative assets (stkASSETS) which can be used in DeFi to generate additional yield (yield on top of staking rewards).
Your scope of work:
We're looking for a team to come in and help us with marketing the stkSOL onboarding on pSTAKE, Tasks include
- Devising and co-executing a Go-to-market strategy with the pSTAKE Team
- Pushing out content around stkSOL - Threads/Statistics/Guides
- Engage the Solana Community and educating them about liquid staking and its use cases – Twitter Spaces/Quizzes
- Plan and execute campaigns like Meme Competitions around stkSOL and pSTAKE in the Solana community
- Facilitate growth efforts with Platforms like Sonar Watch, Solana News
- Reach out to Communities/Newsletters/Influencers/Podcasts in the ecosystem to increase traction for stkSOL
Proposed Team Structure:
- Content Writer - To write out content like Threads/Blogs/Guides/Tutorials around staking Solana on pSTAKE and its role in the ecosystem
- Designer: To sketch out marketing collaterals based on Solana as well as pSTAKE design guidelines
- Marketer: Devise a GTM strategic roadmap to help users understand how liquid staking SOL works, incentivize and acquire users.
- Project Manager: The one who ensures that roles and responsibilities are clear, coordinates with the pSTAKE team, and ensures that timelines are met.
Note: This Mission is funded by persistence, who will retain all IP around this project. Their team will work closely with you throughout the process to provide clarity, examples, and additional support where required.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- Do you have any previous experience with Community/Marketing in the Solana Community ? Elaborate your previous experience.
- What would be one out-of-the-box activity you would like to do to gain traction for stkSOL, given the current market conditions and other staking derivatives (mSOL, stSOL) already present in the ecosystem ?
- What would be some Milestones your team would set for themselves for this campaign?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Reach out to @kashdhanda on Twitter for help