🧑🚀 Marketing & Growth Mission for pSTAKE
🎯 Mission Objectives
The pSTAKE team is looking for a Solana-native team of Community/ Marketing team to create and execute a marketing strategy for stkSOL launch (staked representative of Solana) on pSTAKE
pSTAKE is a liquid staking protocol unlocking the liquidity of staked assets. Stakers of Proof-of-Stake tokens can now stake their assets while maintaining the liquidity of these assets.
On staking with pSTAKE, users earn staking rewards and also receive 1:1 pegged staked representative assets (stkASSETS) which can be used in DeFi to generate additional yield (yield on top of staking rewards).
Your scope of work:
We're looking for a team to come in and help us with marketing the stkSOL onboarding on pSTAKE, Tasks include
- Devising and co-executing a Go-to-market strategy with the pSTAKE Team
- Pushing out content around stkSOL - Threads/Statistics/Guides
- Engage the Solana Community and educating them about liquid staking and its use cases – Twitter Spaces/Quizzes
- Plan and execute campaigns like Meme Competitions around stkSOL and pSTAKE in the Solana community
- Facilitate growth efforts with Platforms like Sonar Watch, Solana News
- Reach out to Communities/Newsletters/Influencers/Podcasts in the ecosystem to increase traction for stkSOL
Proposed Team Structure:
- Content Writer - To write out content like Threads/Blogs/Guides/Tutorials around staking Solana on pSTAKE and its role in the ecosystem
- Designer: To sketch out marketing collaterals based on Solana as well as pSTAKE design guidelines
- Marketer: Devise a GTM strategic roadmap to help users understand how liquid staking SOL works, incentivize and acquire users.
- Project Manager: The one who ensures that roles and responsibilities are clear, coordinates with the pSTAKE team, and ensures that timelines are met.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- Do you have any previous experience with Community/Marketing in the Solana Community ? Elaborate your previous experience.
- What would be one out-of-the-box activity you would like to do to gain traction for stkSOL, given the current market conditions and other staking derivatives (mSOL, stSOL) already present in the ecosystem ?
- What would be some Milestones your team would set for themselves for this campaign?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.