🧑🚀 Content Creation for Platform with 130M+ Users
Chingari, powered by GARI is India’s fastest-growing short-video app launched in 2018. Since then, the home-grown app has emerged as the one-stop destination for entertaining, engaging videos across diverse categories such as dancing, singing, transformation, innovative skills, etc. Chingari’s eclectic platform entertains 130M+ users across India, and witnesses videos in 15+ languages.
$GARI Social Token, was launched by Chingari- India’s fastest growing short-video app in 2021. With a combined community of 130M+ and growing, $GARI was introduced as a social token for the Chingari creators to create engaging content and for users to engage with the content. These tokens are not only tradeable for their local currency but also provide governance authority over Chingar’s future developments.
To incentivize creators and users that are more active than others, GARI is creating a program that allows users to mint badges based on their activity on the platform. These badges in-turn lead to rewards in the form of GARI tokens.
Scope of Work:
The broad scope of work for the content mission comprises content development and video production for the GARI mining program.
- Content development: Create content for the mining program that can be showcased on GARI’s landing page and develop explainer video scripts detailing the mining program in simple easy to understand language.
- Landing page copy: Landing page copy in line with the GARI Mining Program
- Explainer video scripts: Five 30 second scripts on simple topics in Insta reel/Youtube short format (How to Mint GARI Token? How to earn in GARI Token? etc.)
- Video production
- Hype video: 1-minute high quality product showcase video based on a script shared by the GARI team
- Short explainer videos: Produce five explainer video scripts into 30 second videos in Insta reel/Youtube short format
Note: This is an end to end production budget and the production team has to ensure that no copyrighted material is used in the making of videos. Helps if you/your team is camera friendly and can produce high quality short explainer videos
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will your team use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What, if anything, will you need from the Gari team (besides funding)?
- What are your best examples of proof of work?
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
Note: This mission must be led by a SuperteamDAO member, but may include team members from outside the DAO.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.