🧑🚀 Webflow Development for Superteam
🎯 Mission Objectives
Our current Notion website has lived a long and healthy life. It was purposefully low-fidelity, as we weren’t sure what direction the community would take or how Superteam would evolve.
Now, 6 months into our journey as a community, we’re ready to improve the initial design of the website. We’ve already commissioned a set of designs and just required a talented developer to help us bring them to life in Webflow.
Your scope of work:
- Convert the designs for our homepage into an easy-to-update landing page using Webflow
- Connect the front-end with our existing notion pages
- Optimize the website for discoverability, usability, and ease of content management.
We will provide:
- Completed Figma/Invision designs
- Branding guidelines (e.g. colors, fonts, references, etc)
- Copywriting for all sections of the website
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will you use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development?
Please put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.