🧑🚀 Webflow Development for Superteam
Mission Budget: $2,000 USDC
Estimated Time: ~2 Weeks
Available to: Contributors & Members of SuperteamDAO
🎯 Mission Objectives
Our current Notion website has lived a long and healthy life. It was purposefully low-fidelity, as we weren’t sure what direction the community would take or how Superteam would evolve.
Now, 6 months into our journey as a community, we’re ready to improve the initial design of the website. We’ve already commissioned a set of designs and just required a talented developer to help us bring them to life in Webflow.
Your scope of work:
- Convert the designs for our homepage into an easy-to-update landing page using Webflow
- Connect the front-end with our existing notion pages
- Optimize the website for discoverability, usability, and ease of content management.
We will provide:
- Completed Figma/Invision designs
- Branding guidelines (e.g. colors, fonts, references, etc)
- Copywriting for all sections of the website
Note: This Mission is funded by Superteam, who will retain all IP around this project. Kash and other core team members will work with you hand-in-hand throughout the process to provide clarity, examples, and additional support where required. If the initial homepage development goes well, you may also be offered an additional contract to finalize the rest of the website.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What tech stack will you use?
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development?
Please put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.
- If you’re approved for the Mission, you will receive 25% of the funding up front, 25% halfway through the project, and the rest upon completion.
Have a question that isn't answered here? Reach out to @kashdhanda on Twitter for help