🧑🚀 Revive Wagmi.bio
🎯 Mission Objectives
Payments in crypto is still not a popular use case. Powered by the Solana network, wagmi.bio has the power to change that. By reducing the friction of sharing wallet addresses for people to accept payments in crypto, wagmi.bio provides the one-stop gateway for people to start accepting payments using a custom link instead of the
It provides additional payment tools like payment requests, transaction messages, notifications, invoicing, analytics and more. Built by Kunal Bagaria, Wagmi.bio is now in search for an ideal candidate to lead the project, form partnerships, promote and drive organic value.
🛠️ Scope of Work:
- Create a monetisation and growth plan for Wagmi.bio
- Identify resources you would need ( Team Members - If Any )
- You are ideally a Dev that can manage the platform as well as grow the same.
😍 Ideal Talent Profile:
- The ideal talent should have a marketing, Biz Dev, and Development background and the bandwidth to run and manage a project.
- There is no limit to the size of the team, although we would like to see 1 Individual lead the project and build a sustainable growth plan before on-boarding team members.
🚀 Mission Screening Questions:
To apply for this Mission, you’ll first need to put together a lightweight plan. This plan should answer the following strategic questions:
- What are potentially the most difficult parts of the project?
- What are your best examples of proof of work for development, Biz dev & Marketing?
- Go-to-market Strategy & monetisation plan for Wagmi.bio
Discuss these questions with your team and put the answers into a Google doc to include in your application. Please make sure your visibility settings are set to “Anyone with the link” or your application will not be reviewed.
🤝 You can now find collaborators for Superteam Missions with ease:
Click here 👉 :
⚙️ Mission Logistics:
- Create a Google doc or Notion page with your answers to the questions above.
- Apply for the Mission using the link above.
- Note that we are unable to provide individualised feedback on rejected applications at this time. Please keep that in mind before you apply.