💸 Complete open RFPs successfully and get paid!
Superteam, and our partners, including, Solana Foundation, Solana Labs, Wormhole Foundation, Circle, Backpack, etc., all put out simple bounties and requests for contributions to the public. Anyone who completes the tasks successfully as per the terms can claim the payment for it.
⚙️ How It Works:
- Browse through the list of open tasks below, and figure out if you’d be a good fit for taking up an open RFP.
- If you think you’re eligible, apply to take up the RFP on the application form. If you’ve completed it beforehand, submit the the final link in the application.
- If application is accepted, then you have until your deadline to complete it.
- Once completed, get it checked by the person in-charge, and once successful claim the reward on the link mentioned in your acceptance email.
- If your project is satisfactorily completed, your applications will be accepted and you will be paid in the upcoming payout! If not, the project will remain open for you to fix, or for someone else to take up from scratch.
⚒️ Open Opportunities
- Find the perfect fit: Only complete RFPs for which you think you have the right skillset and ability to deliver successfully. Note that only successful submissions which match all the criteria will be paid. Before completion, there may be certain feedback you get which you may need to incorporated.
- Ask more questions: Feel free to DM Neil at @neilshroff on Twitter, and he may be able to help you our and/or connect you with the right person who would help you with any doubts regarding the project. Better to ask and have clarity rather than uneducated shots in the air.
❓Frequently asked questions
Anyone who is eligible as per the terms of the RFP, and submits work as per the requirements shall be eligible for payment.
If your work passes the criteria, you will be paid on the following Wednesday, once KYC and other processing is completed.
Unfortunately, our sponsors do not have the ability to provide individualized feedback at this time. Follow the instructions closely or reach out before you start in case you have any doubts. This will help avoid any issues later!