- Ownership economy. People who help create value should capture a piece of it. We see crypto as a profound tool to create and distribute wealth in the most meritocratic way at a time of historic wealth inequality. Less rent-seeking, more ownership.
- Permissionless work. Make it easy for people contribute and get out of their way. Reduce middle management, recruiters and bureaucracy.
- Work flexible hours. The industrial era is over. It is time for us to take control of our own work. Work the hours you want as long as you deliver. You’re accountable to the community, not to a middle manager. The more you do, the more you own.
- Work remotely. Moving to a city and leaving your friends and family to find a job is a thing of the past. Time Zone is the new location. All you need to do is be available on Discord, Crypto Twitter, Slack, and email.
- Community GDP as our North Star. The core contributors are in service of using the resources of the collective (capital, distribution, time etc.) in nurturing community GDP — the total wealth generated for the members of the group.
- Fluid Squads > Calcified Structures. Leadership, if any is ephemeral — for the duration and scope of the mission.
- Multi-chain future. While we're committed to the growth of the Solana network, we believe in a multi-chain future. Please leave maximalism at the door. We see Solana as critical infrastructure needed to create an open, financial internet and get a billion people to self-custody their private keys.
- Decentralisation means more leaders, not less. Decentralisation means an abundance of leadership, not a lack of it. We acknowledge that every great company or project had the stewardship of a good leader — and our goal is to create many leaders who can ship value to the world, using common community resources as a springboard to bring their ideas to life.
- Forking > Voting. We must prioritise the creative autonomy of project teams rather than impose the burden of consensus on them. We view disagreements as opportunities to fork and start something, while ensuring a positive sum outcome for all involved rather than as opportunities to vote and impose the views of the majority on the collective. Forking Superteam should be seen as a collaborative, rather than a competitive move.
What should we add to this page? DM @kashdhanda with suggestions