- Ownership economy. People who help create value should capture a piece of it. We see crypto as a profound tool to create and distribute wealth in the most meritocratic way at a time of historic wealth inequality. Less rent-seeking, more ownership.
- Permissionless work. Make it easy for people contribute and get out of their way. Reduce middle management, recruiters and bureaucracy.
- Work flexible hours. The industrial era is over. It is time for us to take control of our own work. Work the hours you want as long as you deliver. You’re accountable to the community, not to a middle manager. The more you do, the more you own.
- Work remotely. Moving to a city and leaving your friends and family to find a job is a thing of the past. Time Zone is the new location. All you need to do is be available on Discord, Crypto Twitter, Slack, and email.
- Ephemeral organisations. It should be possible to build a team to come together to achieve a specific objective, sprint to make it happen, take their winnings and disperse. DAOs finally make this possible and we’re excited to experiment with it.
- Multi-chain future. While we're committed to the growth of the Solana network, we believe in a multi-chain future. Please leave maximalism at the door. We see Solana as critical infrastructure needed to create an open, financial internet and get a billion people to self-custody their private keys.
- Buy Local. Where possible, we will prioritise the products and services created by this community. Our goal is to balance self-sufficiency and efficiency, while prioritising what is best for the community in the long term.
- Depth > Width. We optimise for depth of engagement rather than width of reach.
What should we add to this page? DM @kashdhanda with suggestions